We have a microsite within our website which is an online guide for digital marketing. We need this guide (and future guides down the road) to have a consistent look and feel, we need the web pages designed for an intuitive user experience as people read and navigate the guide.
We need a large variety of inforgraphics and charts designed in a unified, sophisticated style. There are photos and screenshots, as well as a fictitous sample brand that needs a mini style guide and logo design. (We have assets and images to provide). Plus we need hero images and other misc art elements. See SoW below for more details.
The perfect person or agency for this will be MIND-BLOWINGLY creative.
This is the first of several such guides, and if you nail this, there is more work in the future.
Must be able to work off OneDrive, be able to communicate on Skype CALLS. You must do an initial Skype CALL with us as an interview. The ability to get the job done quickly as well as satisfactorily is important.
1. Suzy’s Sassy Shoes Style Guide with Logo
2. 8 hero images sized and shaped for the space and designed to be repurposed
3. Stylizing 50 to 60 photos, screen shots in similar look and feel, appropriate size and file naming (Can most likely be done in a batch once the filter/style is determined.)
4. Sample mockups (like cell phone with Suzy’s on Instagram) up to 15
5. Charts and infographics up to 20
6. Byline stylized to look nice
7. Contact form stylized to look nice both on the page, and as an overlay
8. Misc. items that might come up along the way.
9. Web design and development—building a main Fashion Guide page and template for individual pages. Needs intuitive format with a well-developed user experience—arrows, buttons, side navigation, place for a pull quote and other elements may be needed to help guide the user. (The site is on Hubspot)
The attached PDF gives a broader overview of the project.