Hi, we are a fast growing web development company, who have awesome talent in Canada, US and Pakistan. looking for someone who is proficient in English and technically articulate. Specifically, someone who can take on a job, document it professionally for the team and professionally communicate with client, taking in their input and updating them on the teams work. Pay will be administered weekly (salary). Open to other pay suggestions, but I feel this might be best.
We are looking for longterm relationship. Projects can range from simplistic jobs to moderately complex. Mostly, sending over updates from designers and taking in feedback from client. 95% of our work is built off Wordpress.
Our portfolio: www.mike-ro-tech.com
* having phone meetings with clients
* taking clients ideas and pushing them in the right direction
* documenting clients updates and organizing the changes the design/development team
* being available during work hours
* communicating with design team's project manager
Project Organizer must:
* speak and type proficient english
* have a friendly personality (speaking with clients)
* work during US times (about 12AM - 6AM) slightly flexible
* must have a leadership personality, one that can take in clients info provide insightful feedback
Please answer the following questions.
* have you worked with a team before? If so, please describe your role
* how strong if your english? Specifically, dealing with technical and articulate conversations (reading and writing)
* have extensive if your knowledge with programming (PHP), web design and graphic design?
* where do you live?
* is moving over to a night schedule an issue for you?