We want to stand out. We want to be bold, fun, innovative. We are about travel, adventure, culture, fun, innovation and lifestyle. We are an innovative cool start-up company about to bring positive sustainable change to the world by selling awesome products made by locals or start -ups.
These travel products are creative, fun, innovative and awesome!
We need someone to help build our landing page for our website while we get up and running, with the view to potentially build the whole website when we are ready! We are looking for a talented web designer to work with us to help design a fabulous looking landing page that “wow’s” people!
What we do: We sell innovative, creative, awesome travel products. That’s right, the best of the best, the things you really need when you travel. These are not your everyday products you walk into a store and buy, these are products that are created by people with exceptional skill and talent, and they are innovative, creative.
We already know the colours we are thinking of, and the design but also happy to take on-board input with your knowledge and expertise. While we just want the landing page for now (simple yet effective) which should be a simple job to display the types of categories we are thinking of that following:
Landing page to contain:
• Four different buttons where you hover over and gives an explanation of each category
• Link to Travel blog (if you can create a cool one that can be transferred to the page even better!)
• An overview of who we are, what we do, why we do it
• Contact details
• Button / place where people can subscribe and keep up to date
• We also need a link to a blog so people can subscribe and be updated
• Page needs to open perfectly from a mobile phone
• buttons to social media links
The website will need to display the innovative products, potentially on a world map or something cool like that. If you have the skills to develop great websites (the whole lot) and even apps it will be well received, as we will probably be needing your service in the near future :)
**NOTE** If you can please ensure you quote an estimate time on how long the job may take (e.g. how many hours and total fixed price for the job) that would be appreciated.