We think you'd be a great fit if :
1.You have an inquisitive mind and diverse influences: we always like to try new way of doing things and don't want to just fall back on established design patterns
2.You have done a bunch of mobile app and responsive website designs: these could be for a large company, for a start-up, as part of work in a design agency, at design school or even as side projects. Wherever you've done it, your work will speak for itself!
3.You can think from a user perspective. You know how to focus your energy on areas where better design can have a big impact on user experience. While you care about the surface UI, you know that the user isn't thinking as deeply about the website colours and fonts as they are about reading, sharing, laughing, crying
4.You know how to storyboard, wireframe and build usable prototypes: you know the tools of the trade and can work comfortably in some or all of Photoshop, Sketch, Balsamiq, InVision and Trello.
5.You care about the small things. You want the reset password process to be painless. You want "swipe to delete" to require just the amount of touch that the average user applies. Because when the small things break, it irritates users and ruins the whole experience!
1. Create high-fidelity UI comps (mockups) across multiple platforms
2. Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas
3. Make sure that all your design work adheres to a unified brand design language
4. Create design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
5. Conceptualizing, designing and prototyping new features for our core product
6. Conducting frequent, iterative usability testing in parallel with development
1. 2+ years of experience and proven track record
2. Hands-on experience in creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
3. Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision
4. Mobile application design experience on iOS and/or Android is a plus
5. Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
6. Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
7. The ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously, handle a fast-paced work environment and adhering to deadlines.
8. Strong knowledge of current industry trends and User Interface common practices
9. Highly proficient with designing & prototyping tools
10. Excellent visual design knowledge
11. Excellent communication skills
12. Experience in product design
13. Design degree from respected design colleges is a plus and,
14. A portfolio worth dying for