We are looking for a talented, reliable and experienced writer for our marketing department at a software company.
Initial project would be to turn a 30 minute recorded webinar into a written content piece. Estimate that the content will be 1500-2500 words. Writer will be provided a link to the webinar replay page along with the PowerPoint slides (see attached) and brief outline of the webinar.
Content piece should include:
- clear and concise summary of key content/info included in webinar
- additional research on the topic as needed (stats/links/quotes/etc)
Qualified Candidates should:
1. Have extremely strong writing skills
2. Experience writing for software topics (HR, talent management, SaaS a big plus!)
3. Be able to deliver original, professional content (not just filler SEO writing).
4. Able to convert recorded webinars into written reports/ebooks
Please provide a sample of past work similar to what we are looking for. Winning applicant will have...