We need to develop and manufacture time delay circuit board with basic voice operational feature. Please review specifications below and let us know if you can manufacture this timer.
IF YOU DON'T HAVE EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS IN THIS FIELD PLEASE DO NOT OFFER YOUR SERVICE, SINCE WE NEED TO BUILD IT PROFESSIONALLY AND IN SHORT POSSIBLE TIME. Only professionals with good solid experience will be considered since you will need to ensure that the design is robust and safe.
Also, we don't need only designing wire diagram, but rather actual physical prototypes are required. Our goal to place an order for the first 100-200 pieces upon completion of the test and getting certification. Projected price is $10-$30 per delay timer in packaging with operating manual.
Description: Circuit board to start individual appliances at different time once power applied to circuit board. It will be used to turn on 12 different appliances at different preset time delay with minimum time increment of 250ms up to 3 minutes delay from the time power applied to circuit board. Power applied by voice with two basic voice commands to power circuit board on or off.
Specifications are following:
1. Has 12 individual channel lines out (hot line connections) for connecting each appliance hot wire. Each channel will feed an appliance with hot 110VAC-125VAC. One common Neutral line rated at 12A to run on all 12 appliances and one common Ground . Resistive type of load.
2. Voice DSP control to power On or Off circuit board. Basic commands will be used to activate circuit board. Needs to have good speech recognition system. Once command is given will power on circuit board that in turn will start powering 12 appliances in sequence one by one according preset time delay.
3. Each outcome channel has to be marked/numbered from 1-12 and can be preset by individual with particular delay time on running through programmable micro-controller. Time can be chosen and set from either manual or electronic controller.
4. Operating voltage: Controller Input 110VAC - 125VAC, 15Amp, Each channel Output 110VAC - 125VAC, 1Amp per every hot channel line. 1-12 Channels will have On or Off option (if On option chosen controller offers to select time delay with minimum 250ms increment up to 3 mins; if Off option selected for particular channel power not applied to that channel). Once all channels selected with time preset they will turn on that specific preset time.
5. Circuit board will have main timer that can be preset at specific time when it can power on or off on particular day and time of the calendar. With such preset it will turn on all channels according to their preset program and turn them off at specific time of the calendar.
6. Plastic enclosure with dimensions: L 5” x W 3.5” x H 1.75”, rated to UL94 (5VA, 5VB, V-O, V-I, V-2, HB). PCB rated to UL 746F.
7. Online website or mobile application for settings.
1. It has to be in plastic electric and heat protective safe box.
2. It has to satisfy to safety and fire standards and be protected with safety fuse, heat safe since it could be continuously used for hours, non stop work.
3. Only original reliable and reputable manufacturer electrical parts have to be used in design (not aftermarket parts).
4. Parts list along with design schematic/diagram, PCB gerber files and design notes have to be presented to obtain future certification.
5. Two physical prototypes have to be included along with timer connecting cables to your quote and shipped to San Diego, California, USA for final test and inspection.
6. Each channel needs to have easy to connect/attach wire connector from the box housing with rating of 1Amp.
7. Warranty of at least 6 month to 1 year has to be provided for completed product.
Please consider payment options as they will be paid just after job is completed. All milestones will be funded in advance before work begins and funds since will be under control of conditional agreement and supervised by escrow team, not us. Upon following terms and conditions of our agreement funds will be released with or without our consent base on job progression and following mutual beneficial interests.
Once job is done we will make skype or similar video correspondence to check and test the product. Some pictures and video will be required also. We will release first milestone to you that will consist of 50% of agreed project quoted amount.
After products have to be shipped out with UPS, Fedex, DHL tracking number. Once item will be received here to correspond to description and videos (delivered by the carrier showing its delivery) we will release second milestone.
Thank you for your time reading till the end and considering this project!
Submit your best quote please!
Hope to hear from you soon!