The fee is negotiable so please ignore the $5 budget listed for this job posting.
We are looking for Full-Time WIN32 ENGINEER freelancer to work with a Fixed Scope and Fixed Price contract. Escrow payment (withheld by UpWork) to be released after code review and software integration is successful.
We are developing an innovative, game changing cyber technology in the area of Operating System internals. Our technology is not an incremental improvement on an existing technology; it solves a problem that has never before been solved. We are looking for very talented Windows Kernel Engineers to help solve very difficult problems and work alongside engineers from some of the largest and most advanced software companies in the industry. The project that you will be assigned requires a lot of work now and on ongoing basis in the future. A full-time commitment is essential for this.
• Write and debug Win32 code
• Modify existing architectures, elegantly extend and plug into them
• Debug root causes of crashes
• Prefer advanced Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Experience with graphics libraries (QT)
• Experience with multiple Computer architectures (x86, x64, ARM)
If you are interested, please send us the following information:
1. Required-Are you available to work full-time (minimum 40 hours/week)? [Yes] [No]
2. Required-Your Resume
3. Required-a FULLY completed Application Form which can be downloaded from here: