We are looking to hire a Salesforce Developer with JAVA, VisualForce and Apex skills.
• 5+ years of relevant industry experience as a Salesforce.com developer
• Must have historical and proven knowledge and practical application of Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, Web Services, Cloud Computing
• Experience with database software, Platform as a Service solutions
• Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with aggressive timelines
• Able and willing to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to speak and write English fluently
• Demonstrate sharp, analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
Expected Responsibilities / Duties
• Functional knowledge of Salesforce data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
• Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions
• Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in SFDC application
• Perform ongoing Salesforce administration (create accounts / profiles, defining fields, updating layouts, reports, dashboards etc.) and development
• Knowledgable in JAVA structs.
• Ability to support Salesforce configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, automated approvals
• Monitor Salesforce.com usage for compliance
• Maintain security for Salesforce.com data
• Assist in testing and help resolve break/fixes
• Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of applications
• Objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like VisualForce, Force.com API, and Web Services.
• Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs.
• Designed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at backend and VisualForce pages as user interface.
• Developed the Apex classes, VisualForce pages, Batch Apex, Triggers as part of the Product Return in On time Application.
• Used Salesforce Automation (SFA) for Sales Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Data Quality Management, and Approvals and Workflow.
• Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE plug-in using Eclipse.
• Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
• Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects and tabs, Components and VisualForce Pages.
• Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
• Customized email templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
The ideal candidate would be expected to work for 6-8 hours daily. The time-zone can be flexible; however, daily communication would be required with us (we are in pacific standard time).
If you can meet all the requirements above confidently, apply for this position.