Computer Support Team, Inc is a technology consulting and solutions company offering technology managed services to its clients. The mission for the Remote It Network Administrator is to proactively keep our clients networks and appliance up and running, issue free. The Remote IT Network Administrator will be responsible and accountable for backups, patches, virus and maleware protection, and after-hours server and desktop work.
• Review and manage all backups which include Windows Server Backup, Symantec Backup Exec, Datto, CrashPlan, and Intronis.
• Manage Patch installation and reboots for all servers and desktops using Continuum.
• Manage anti-virus and maleware installation, updates, scans, and infections.
• Work after-hours tickets which will include Windows Server and Desktop tasks.
• All ticket time, resolution, and detail entered on a daily basis.
• Ticket escalation within 30 min’s of no forward progress.
• 90% customer satisfaction rating. Some rated good or bad or 1 to 5 rating.
• Current and accurate company and client documentation and procedures.
• Helps create a positive, adaptable, team oriented environment.
• Identify, analyze, research and resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Consistently apply good judgment and do what it takes to get the job done.
• Able to communicate effectively and maintain a high output level.
• Able to multitask.
• Self-starter working without direction.
• Make and carry out suggestions for improvement.
• Willingness to assume difficult and challenging assignments.
• Work against tight schedules.
• Work as a supportive team.
• Humble confidence. Not arrogant.
• Always respectful to everyone, inside and outside of the company.
• Windows Server (Exchange, SQL, Etc.), in a domain environment, and Windows desktop experience with Microsoft Certifications.
We are looking for someone to work 3 to 5 hours per day, during the hours of 5:00pm and 6:00am Pacific Standard Time. We will expand to more hours, depending on work load. In the beginning, must be willing to chat with our local IT team during the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time so we can show you are systems.