Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We are looking for someone that has past experience with developing an enterprise level DOD sanitizing solution. We are looking to setup a LARGE San with a bunch of high bandwidth controllers. We will purchase what is recommended. Our goal is to build an interface with the SAN and the controller cards that would allow us to see visually which drive is being DOD sanitized along with a progress bar that will show the status of the drives.
Preferably we would like to be able to collect these detailed and collect it onto our SQL DB either by XML or another reliable method. Please apply only If you have ample amounts of experience with similar projects.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are looking for an experienced C++ or C# developer to help rebuild a Google + scraper we have built.
The is the main tab where you set up the scrape:
Currently it uses proxies from sharedproxies.com (IP authorization).
It allows the user to enter keywords, as well as location and after the scraper is running it will continue to scrape Google+ business ID’s in the related keywords and save them to a .txt file, you are then able to sort the scraped results in the data viewtab:
We would like to develop a relationship with the developer chosen for this position to allow for more features and increased work in the future :)
I'm having trouble setting up a simple project that uses documents4j - which is a Java API that converts from Excel documents to PDF. It actually delegates the conversion to the local environment so that the locally installed copy of MS Office does file -> export to PDF.
I'm trying to follow the example for "Local Converter", and am getting some exceptions. See http://documents4j.com/ (I'm referencing the local converter section)
- I downloaded the documents4j, and built with maven
- I wrote the sample code in documents4j site
- I'm getting exception "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.slf4j.LoggerFactory"
I think I may have some classpath issue, since I setup as an Eclipse project.
If you can help, I will hire for other projects as well.
The job is as followed:
Input = CSV file. Example attached inside the PPT attached that presents the process with print screens
1) the code go to https://app.sellhack.com/
2) login (username and password as input in the code)
3) click on the "email search" tab
4) insert name and domain (input file has: first name, last name and the company and the domain is a sub-string of the web address)
5) click search and store the email result and the probability of success the site provide (as new columns for the existing file. keep existing columns). Notice there are instances where the site don't find any answer and then the code will write "can't find" next to the relevant row.
6) The process will repeat itself till the rows in the file are completed or the free 10 credits ,the user has in Sellhack, are over.
Output: input + new columns (email and probability)
If credits were over before all rows were executed, the file will show results next to the rows that were executed...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
I have an application using multiple camera modules based on the AR-1820 CMOS sensor from LeopardImaging. The camera outputs 16-bit RAW data but (according to the manufacturer) because the UVC standard has no RAW image format, they use YUY2 as a wrapper. As a consequence, standard tools (e.g. OpenCV) misinterpret the image.
The program could be based on the one at https://github.com/tedburke/RobotEyez which is written in C++ which has additional functionality such as listing the available cameras, etc.
We currently have a text message auto responder solution where people send an SMS code to a DID and an automated text message comes back with information. We would like to have a voice optimized feature where the person could call the number, enter the same code, and a voice response of the data would play back. Our number are voice optimized, meaning currently they forward to our customers cell phones. Our provide is bandwidth.com. Also, everyone of our customers has their own unique did.
Let me know if you have any questions?