1) I need a Windows Task Scheduler Software with a Metro GUI and a small footprint (minimal computer resources used) to look very professional.
2) The software needs to detect an external piece of equipment connected to the computer attached via USB, Wi Fi, Bluetooth, etc. using its MAC address. To successfully achieve this, please see Point 6 below.
3) It was suggested by other coders to write the software using C#. I'm open to other viable language suggestions, if any.
4) The software is to be a ".exe" file created on the Windows platform and designed to work with XP through to 10.
5) The software needs to be configured to work seamlessly with LimeLM software license system (hardware-locked/node locked). My account details will be provided on selection of a coder.
6) A key requirement when implementing LimeLM would require an addition/modification in the "custom fields" segment for my software concept to work by locking into/reading the MAC address of the external USB, Wi Fi, Bluetooth, etc. connected equipment. This MAC address would work together with the Computer ID for LimeLM's license system to work/activation. See link: http://wyday.com/limelm/help/license-features.
7) Basically, the software would need to be locked to TWO pieces of equipment: one is the computer it's installed in, and the other to an external piece of equipment connected to it by USB or wirelessly.
8) You've to design the software such that the computer it's installed in, works ONLY and ONLY with that exact piece of connected external equipment ALWAYS. If the equipment is an identical model or if it's changed, the software detects it and disables the software from working anymore.
9) You need to be familiar with LimeLM's TurboActivate and TurboFloat to complete this. Please visit http://wyday.com/limelm/ to open a 30-day free trial account to access their API and relevant documentation.
10) There would be several more phases of expansion of the software features (paid separately) after this job.
11) Please NOTE that the software's SOURCE CODE would belong to me at all times (including future expansion of its features) after full payment is received by the coder.
12) You've to upload the software and all related code/versioning to "Git Repository" as a standard requirement.