We are looking for a Software Developer to develop a registry cleaning desktop application.
1. Deadline is 15 days from accepting the contract.
2. Application should have the following tabs: Home, Registry, System, Settings
2a. The Home tab displays a condensed list of system information such as CPU type/speed, amount of RAM, total hard drive space, etc.
2b. The Registry tab should have an easy to use 1 click option to scan and alert the user of any registry problems.
2c. The System tab should show more fine grain information about the system. RAM speed, CPU cores, free disk space, etc.
2d. The Settings tab should show different configuration options for the software as well as an about button to display key software information such as version info.
3. Software should be built in such a way to not be flagged by antivirus engines. If the software is flagged a clear process should be in place to modify the software so it is no longer flagged.
4. Software must be able to run with no dependencies such as .NET framework.
5. Should be apple to run in Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10
6. Must be able to push out updates from a backend server. A fail over solution should also be in place in case a domain or IP goes offline. Their should be a solution to change the IP and make a new executable.
7. Must be able to launch an external window containing HTML code (not a browser window). The HTML code can be sent remotely from our backend servers to the client's machine with the software installed.
For a similar piece of software check out http://www.pcspeedaccelerator.com to get a general idea.
We are looking to hire 1 or 2 developers for this project.