The single page PT Chat App have the following core functionalities:
1) Record a (HD) video of max 30 seconds. After recording is finished, it will appear in a list "Recordings". When recording is finished (when 30 seconds have past or when user taps the stop button), a dialog appears prompting user to provide a name for the recording.
2) From the Recordings section, once happy with the recording, one can submit it to a particular Personal Trainer. From app perspective, that is black box.
3) Once the recording has been received by the Personal Trainer, the recording will be watched and the Personal Trainer provides his/her feedback.
4) Once feedback has been submitted for a recording, the user will receive a push-notification on his mobile: "You received feedback on recording". When touching the notification, it will lead user directly to the feedback.
5) The feedback on a Recording can also been displayed from the Recordings overview by tapping the recording.