I had a very good developer worked on this app before and he was recently unavailable for work.
This app was constructed in a very up-to-date RestAPi style structure. Most of the backend APi and front-end design was done and now need to finish up the app.
The function of this app is simply loaded schedule/inventory data from backend via APi and enable the user to make the purchase.
Not much work left to do however we will have this position available as a long-term position.
We are looking for a talented Mobile Application Developer who will be responsible for the design(some of them), development and deployment of our mobile apps.
We had a specific design already and the backend is under development. This is a typical e-commerce app with basic technics you can get it done very quickly. However, We are looking to use real-time technologies like firebase(three-way data binding) to make the app more responsive. Please replay in the [Approach to the Job] area with the best approaches that you could think of how to make firebase work together with Xamarin. And also, please make the proposal short and precise I will not be responding if you use a long paragraph of copy-past materials.
- Review and perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Contribute ideas for making the application(s) better and easier to use
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established Elance reputation preferred