Here's what I'm looking for, is this you?
A Mobile Phone App developer, to develop a mobile phone application for the three major platforms: Android, iPhone, Windows Mobile, using a low-level platform (not an embedded HTML/CSS site).
The Application involves three dropdown UI objects, a drawing interface, and a cloud API that it needs to submit and retrieve data/images from.
The Application Specifications are available upon signing a NDA. The project can only commence upon agreement by the client, though a firm quote needs to be agreed in advance.
We are looking for someone that is:
* IMPORTANT - You are working by yourself, no middle man. (If you are a middle man/manager, Im sorry this is not for you, but you may still agree with me on introduction payments)
* Fast and organised at doing your job and getting back to me with information
* Confident in your recommended platform after reviewing the Specs.
* Confident programmer with low-level programming experience
* Ability to meet software-related dead lines
* Excellent communication skills (email, Updworks, messages, Skype, phone)
If this is you, then please apply for this exciting and ongoing opportunity by doing the following:
1) How much experience do you have with Working for yourself regularly?
2) Provide 3 examples of previous Mobile App projects that you have done. Explain the chosen platform and their advantages?
3) How good are your communication skills?
4) Are you available by Skype or Phone?
5) Can you start on Work at any moment, when the client agrees the contract?
Once you have applied, I will personally read each and every single applcation, so please make sure that you make a decent effort. If I believe you've got what it takes, I will message you - so please remember to check these.