A normal employee can open a template file, e.g. .dotx or a template file in gDocs and the formatting: typography, logo, brand and corporate information is "pre-installed" for the user, so they don't have to do any formatting, but can focus on creating content.
The formatting should include fonts, tables, charts, background images, logos, different pages/ layout depending on the required presentation.
This formatting should follow the brandbook as close as possible, but the brand book should also be revised and updated; as the brand book is meant for graphic professionals working in InDesign, and this blocks office workers from quickly creating the necessary content.
Modify our brand template so that office template documents can be created easily for text documents, spreadsheets and presentations (in MS Office, Google Docs, Apple Productivity Apps (iWorks).
3 deliveries broken into 3 sub deliveries:
- Emails templates for (MS Outlook, Google Mail, Apple Mail)
- 3 x document templates (report, letter, legal document) for (MS Office, Google Docs, Apple Productivity Apps (iWorks)
- Presentations templates for (MS Office, Google Docs, Apple Productivity Apps (iWorks)
- Spreadsheet templates (tables, graphs, charts) (MS Office, Google Docs, Apple Productivity Apps (iWorks).
If you're able to only do this for Microsoft and Google, that is okay. Apple Productivity Apps is not a hard requirement.
Example of branding:
1. word template for report
2. word template for letter
3. word template for legal document
4. Google Doc template for report
5. Google Doc template for letter
6. Google Doc template for legal document
7. Microsoft PowerPoint template (existing https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B77wlglYr_OMT1dNMmY5dTZ4Y00)
8. Google Presentation template
9. Excel template for spreadsheet (example: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rsuRSXxEOBFvyxwNLs8_O5WLB0U9rITdCUx8DPpPza8/edit?usp=sharing)
10. 9. Google Spreadsheet template (example: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rsuRSXxEOBFvyxwNLs8_O5WLB0U9rITdCUx8DPpPza8/edit?usp=sharing)