Is your Google-fu stronger than the power of thy holy instruction manual? We are a young, energetic IT Services company based in Sydney and we're seeking an Expert Google Apps consultant. Show us how awesome you are working with us and as we expand there will be the potential to manage other team members as we grow our team. We don't care whether you're on Android, Mac or a PC (we would prefer a bit of each) as long as you are wicked smart, crazy nice, and can work effectively remotely during Australian business hours (AEST). Most of your support work will be via email but there is the opportunity for phone support in the future.
We provide contract I.T. support to businesses (commonly known as Managed Services) -- many of whose are a mix of Macs, PCs and mobile devices and generally have between 5 and 200 staff. A large part of our business is now Google Apps migrations and support for Google Sites.
ABOUT THE GIG:
Background Dealing with Multiple Clients?
Broad experience including MS Server, VMware, Exchange, Mac & Networking?
Crows Nest Location
itGenius Australia is looking for a systems/network engineer to join our team! We are seeking applicants who have experience in a systems integrator/ consultancy/ IT Service provider dealing with multiple clients on a range of networking, server and maintenance projects! The ideal candidate will have dealt with Microsoft Server SME clients and have the skill of explaining technology to non-technical users. You will be responsible for assisting help desk team members by providing senior, second level support, will be a final point for escalations for the technical team, and should have experience in documentation, and acting as a technical lead for junior consultants.
Benefits of this role include:
* Friendly, enthusiastic team and a great work environment
* Future opportunities to design / architect small - medium client networks
* Diverse technological environment - multiple clients and technologies
* Encouragement, mentoring & support to improve your skill set
* Flexible work days
* Strong experience with MS Server 2003, 2008, Active Directory, Exchange, DHCP, DNS, WSUS etc.
* Experience supporting users of Windows XP, Vista and 7, and Mac OS X.
* Networking skills with household - enterprise level equipment (eg. Netgear - Cisco) including VPN.
* Basic Virtualisation experience
* A Sense of humour and the ability to explain business benefits to management of technology solutions, including fantastic customer service skills
* Installations and troubleshooting of backups, virus protection, email solutions across diverse networks
* Strong knowledge of Mac (especially Mac server environments) is highly sought after in applicants
* Any extra knowledge of enterprise storage/ Disaster Recovery, Blackberry Enterprise Server or web development technologies is advantageous
* Industry certifications including MCP, MCSA, MCSE, are regarded, though are not essential. We prefer passion over paper!
* Driver's license