BrightPath Consulting is a software consulting company that specializes in developing solutions for large fortune 100 /500 clients using SharePoint, Microsoft azure and Microsoft cloud technologies.
We are a virtual company with most of our employees working from home (in the USA) or in our office in India.
This is a great opportunity for Project Managers, Operations and Office managers, Administrative & Executive Assistants, someone that has outstanding attention to detail, can multitask and has an excellent work ethic!
· Candidate will support CEO with day-to-day duties in relation to Project Management, software documentation and developing sales promotions.
· Provide first level wireframing , documentation and mind maps
· Manage scrum teams and help in planning
· Will generate and create data for presentations and proposals.
· Generate & monitor metrics for project improvement
· Coordinate & manage team meetings as necessary
· Work on projects that advance the goals of the team and department
· Perform other administrative duties as needed
· Understanding the Software development lifecycle
· experience in project management and team management
· Good working understanding of agile methodologies including Scrum, Kanban
· Experience create wireframes for business/mobile applications
· Prior experience as an Product Manager/PM (minimum of 2 years).
· Strong project management, organizational and critical thinking skills.
· Advanced Computer Skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access, and Outlook).
· Understanding basic coding and database constructs
· Excellent written and oral communication in English skills.
· Experience with SharePoint 2010/2013/online is a plus
· Ability to multitask, have excellent time management and communication skills
· Ability to take a creative and common sense approach to problem-solving
· Must be fluent in English
· Must have Broadband connection with minimum of 2 Mbps
· Must be available between 7am EST – 2 PM EST
· Must have a modern windows laptop/desktop with windows 7/8 , 4MB RAM , 2-3.5 GHZ processor, 14” Display or greater