If you are an agency do not apply.
Job Description We are looking to hire a brilliant, qualified and experienced Web Strategist & Developer, who can function in the roles of UX Architect, UI Developer, UX Strategist, UI Designer and Full Stack Developer.
Employment Type Part time
Department: Development Strategy
Education/Qualifications 4 Year Degree or equivalent work experience
Experience 5 years
Required Travel None
Technology & Tools
Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver,
Sketch, Invision, Fireworks, Sketch, AxureRP,
Persona Development, Informational Architecture, Usability TestingPrototyping, OmniGraffle
Knowledge & Skills:
• Extensive experience in various interaction design positions with focus on Website Development and Mobile apps.
• Understands key principles of design thinking, what it is and why it is important. Explores all ideas, regardless of their source. Works to create an understanding of how individual people and things fit within larger structures (like systems or organizations), as well as the relationships between parts of a system and the system as a whole.
• Complete understanding of human / computer interaction paradigms as it relates to online and mobile devices, and successfully launched digital product into the marketplace.
• Possess Project Management experience, including experience with cross-functional and/or cross-area projects.
• Understanding of current front-end web technologies and principles such as responsive design, Content Management Systems, Web Services and APIs.
• IT experience in the area of System Analysis, Design, Development, and Operational Support on various platforms.
• Define, deliver, and support social media strategic plans using knowledge of client/server and internet systems architectures.
• Demonstrated ability to motivate, influence and collaborate at all levels of an organization.
• Strong understanding of cutting-edge web designs, technologies, SEO, video, social and multimedia communications design and corporate brand identity.
• Ability to explain technical information to non-technical users.
• Ability to work closely and productively with design, development, brand, and IT.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
For a list of responsibilities, duties and task, see the attachment.