We are looking for a creative and driven INDIVIDUAL that can produce high quality wireframes and mockups based on developer and stakeholder feedback for various projects.
Interested individuals should have some familiarity with iOS and Android design principles, as well as mobile-first (mobile responsive) and web design principles. We not need require that you know how to program/code! So, if you have an artists eye for shapes, colors, composure and composition AND you use programs such as Photoshop, Basalmiq, Illustrator, InDesign, Visio, or any other wireframe and graphic art tool in the industry then we want to talk to you!
* you must be proficient (conversational) in English (accents and English-as-a-second language are OK, but we use a lot of video and audio conferencing solutions)
* you must be able to write English profeciently! (spelling and grammar mistakes are fine! We do a lot of chat and email throughout the day and require written communication to be excellent).
* you must be able to predict your availability at least TWO weeks in advance and maintain that availability. Because of the high level of communication on the team, you need to be responsive to emails, chats, texts, etc.
* you must have the ability to attend regularly scheduled video conference calls.
* you must be PROFESSIONAL and QUICK in your delivery! It's OK to rework a project - we understand! It's art! But, you have to take a clients' requests (maybe an email, maybe spoken, maybe it's drawn on a napkin) and you have to posses the ability to convert it into a beautiful piece of artwork that is ACTIONABLE from the development team!
Keep in mind:
* you DO NOT NEED to maintain core hours (work at your own pace, from home) - just be available and consistent.
* we will create a domain specific email address for you for all of your communications.