We are based in Japan, but our team is geographically distributed, with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We collaborate throughout the day via Flowdock. We manage our work with Basecamp and keep our code in Git. We value innovative ideas and work hard to raise the bar in everything we do. And we are quick to embrace new technologies and methodologies that allow us to work better and faster to build better products for our users
About Your Tasks and Scopes
Have experience in
- Infra guy Have experience of Linux (Ubuntu)
- Have experience on Microsoft Azure
- Can create docker file and file description
- Set up docker into Azure
Responsibility and engagement:
- Have experience at least 2 years
- Quick turnaround times
- Be a great communicator
- You should be able to understand instruction clearly
- Ability to deliver project on time.
Hiring Process Job Posting Type Notice
Job Type: Hourly Base
Hourly rate depends upon the experience and qualification
We offer 8 hour trial base work contract. Once you have passed the trial and hired we will work further.
* Please stop working after 8 hours as you will not be paid more than mentioned hour.
Milestones, Schedules and Spans.
Your first milestone is a trail for 8 hours and after hiring we will set further milestones and for the trial period we are offering 70% on your hourly rate and please write "Res" at the top of your cover letter if you have read and agree to our terms
Steps from next
1. Fill up and complete the interview sheet: https://goo.gl/1AoDiZ
Project or Ongoing work: One-time project
Project Stage: N/A