PLEASE RESPOND with US work hours available.
What I am looking for
I am looking for a front-end guru to work with me on WordPress projects. I would like to start a long-term work relationship.
- Create custom WordPress themes from Photoshop PSD etc.
- Create custom WordPress themes from HTML/CSS
- Modify Premium WordPress themes using Child Themes
- Modify already existing custom WordPress themes
- Troubleshooting on WordPress websites
- Excellent communication (Very good written English)
- Honest and reliable
- Fast working
- Can stick to deadlines and inform early when project suffers delays
- Can read and understand my project briefs
- Collaboration: Able to work together with other developers on the same project
- Bring in your own ideas and suggestions!
I respect that we are all human beings and life sometimes comes in between. I believe we can handle things like that with an honest and transparent work relationship. Let's talk!
Coding and technical requirements
- Semantic HTML and CSS code in excellent quality
- Pixel-perfect layouts
- Modern frameworks
- Very experienced with WordPress (see below)
- Writes browser-compatible (IE8+) HTML5 code
- Experienced in Responsive Design
- Clean and valid code (no div-salad etc.)
- You must be familiar with FTP, PHP and MySQL (including phpMyAdmin)
- Use of Custom menus
- Very familiar and experienced with the use of Child Themes (Do not edit core files or plugins that could be updated and changes lost)
- Keep the site as editable as possible for client
- Custom Templates where needed
- Widgetized areas
- Familiar with Custom Post Types
- Keep content text out of theme files
- Client should not have to edit theme files for content changes
- Use Permalinks
- Use Theme Localization where possible for future translation
Some plugins that I often use for projects: WPML, Woocommerce, BackUpWordPress, Column Shortcodes, Contact Form 7, WordPress Language…
I work with clients on web projects, mainly WordPress. I am familiar with HTML and CSS coding and WordPress myself. That means we can talk in technical terms.
What I am asking from you
- Please only apply if you think you really fit for this job. It’s a waste of your time and of my time if you just apply blindly.
- Please let me know why you are the perfect fit for this job.
- I am not interested in a long list of websites you might have built, much more in how you think you can join my team!
Before Hiring : I will conduct paid tests ($20).
Agencies, please don't apply and waste our time!
Please start your cover letter with words hello world.