Why apply for this job? My aim is to help you accomplish your goals while we accomplish mine. For me to consider this a success, we both need to win. I'll do whatever I can to help you.
The graphic designer position is responsible for the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support the product and other marketing goals. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints (social, web, blog).
● Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
● Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
● Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
● Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
Applicant needs to provide the MINIMUM following details in their proposal:
1. Previous experience in managing graphic identity (particularly for a B2B sales or professional services)
2. Example of accounts that you have developed and managed in the past or are currently managing.
3. A sneak peak of your development and management process. (Basically, outline how you will accomplish our goals).
4. Previous experience or working knowledge of using Lastpass.com, password manager.
5. A brief review of our current image and suggestions on how you would improve.
- LinkedIn - Curt Fowler (We believe LI will be our #1 Social priority)
- Twitter - Curt Fowler
- Facebook - Values Driven Results w. Curt Fowler
● BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
● Past work either as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. We require work samples to apply for this position.
● Experience creating assets that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.
● Expert in Adobe Creative Suite and similar technologies.
● Expert in PowerPoint a major plus.