We only want to hear from people that are aspiring for greatness. If this isn't you, please don't read this advertisement, and don't apply for this job.
Working with us, you will be in the right environment for you to meet and exceed your full potential.
This job is to work alongside one of our most dedicated crew members who has an amazing work ethic and is a fantastic leader. It is an opportunity to learn from one of our best.
We are looking for a web assistant in the Publishing and Editorial team. Your core activity will be assisting the team with reporting of online marketing partnerships, reporting on weekly changes and proactive research and operational duties with the Publishing team.
Your new career with us will involve working full-time hours for us during local Times of (Australian Eastern Time Zone) standard workday hours of 9:00am to 5:30pm. You will need to be on the ball and responsive at all times.
This schedule is in place to remain in sync with our team in the AU and your team leader who is based in Sydney, Australia.
In order to be suitable for this role, you will need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (and reply to an email to demonstrate this before getting the job)
- Capabilities to complete tasks such as internet research (such as finding the best shopping and travel deals available), website content updates and database updating
- Fluent in HTML, CSS and basic PHP
- Proficiency with Excel (vlookups/sumifs/pivot tables)Google Docs, Google Analytics
- Access to and Photoshop or a similar photo editing tools
- Be ready and available always during work hours on Skype to collaborate with your team members
- Be self-disciplined to meet and exceed our expectations of you
- A high understanding of the typical Australian audience and its contexts
- A sound understanding of the Australian telecommunications and technology markets
- To read all the resources and materials that we provide to you
- Send an e-mail summary each day of the work you have completed
- Sign a non-disclosure agreement and non compete agreement before starting
- Always ask for help when needed
- Have a positive energy and enthusiasm for your work
- A desire to genuinely help people
- Live and breathe our company values (which will be sent to you as part of your induction)
- Have fun whilst working hard
- Have a set weekly salary, based on a 38 hour week
Please only apply if you are fluent in English. You will need a stable internet connection. If you’re living in an area with frequent power or internet outages, please don’t apply.