Looking to migrate an existing joomla 1.5 site to a newer version or platform. The site includes the following functions:
(1) GENERAL CONTENT pages - (a) HOME - about, user instructions, site rules/regulations, (b) NEWS (contains regular short updates, (c) SUBSCRIBE (contains online application form facility and print/post option), (d) RESOURCE SHOP (contains publications listing and prices), (e) CONTACTS. Home page also contains an 'add to mailing list' option for non members, Login Section with log out and reset password options.
(2) User LOGIN Section permits registered users (referred to as members) to access a closed Member Sevices section. The Members Services home page contains guidance re features and how to use.
(3) MEMBER SERVICES section contains (a) SHARESPACE section - allows members to download educational packs uploaded by administrators which are organised by Subject Area or Course type, (b) - FREEBIES section - allows members to upload their own copyright free educational material for sharing with other members only (c) CHAT section - allows members to exchange short messages with other members.
(4) CMS - which enables 3 site administrators to maintain the site and its content on a daily basis - (a) upload/delete educational packs from SHARESPACE and FREEBIES sections; contribute to and moderate CHAT messages (b) issue Newsletters to members only and all contacts; (c) issue emails to members only and all contacts; (d) update all content pages including online registration form; receive completed Online registration form; (e) add/delete user names and access rights.
(5) Be aware of and respond to security alerts
(6) FIVE email addresses including admin@
The content of the site is up to date and can be used in its current form. Access to back-end and D/base extract of users can be provided. Display/Image is adequate so it can be used bor enhanced depending upon cost/time etc.
The current content of the site is