We are building a website for a dog breeder client and have mocked up approved designs based on a responsive WordPress template we own. Design mockups and written/visual content will be provided.
Here's the basic job requirements:
1. Install WordPress template and associated plugins, including a motopress editor (licensed)
2. Import available written/visual content to produce approximately 6-8 pages
3. Setup and test contact form
4. Setup basic payment/deposit via PayPal or other e-Commerce plugin solution... the client needs to be able to accept paid reservations/deposits for puppies.
5. UI/UX testing/bug fixes across devices
6. provide documentation on how to edit the website, including use of the motopress site editor... there is a fair bit of documentation that can be compiled between the template and motopress, but this job bid should include providing that documentation in an easy to read format for our client, who is NOT tech savvy at all.
If you'd like to review a moodboard of the current design:
The color palette has since changed to more reds/greens than purples/blues, but the intent is the same.
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I can field most technical questions as I've built several WordPress and 'standard' websites myself using a variety of frameworks/templates in the past.