We are looking to hire a Wordpress expert (possibly for long term relationship) to build a clean and light responsive e-commerce website that has a database of categorized events, using the already-installed EventON plugin (www.myeventon.com), which users can register in and pay for.
Functionalities required & Specifications:
1. Membership: where members are allowed to submit, categorize, and manage events, using the already-installed EventON-Action User (www.myeventon.com/addons/action-user).
2. Search & Filter EVENTS: users must be able to search for a future event and filter/narrow search using pre-defined criteria and/or keywords.
3. Search & Filter MEMBERS:users must be able to search for members and filter/narrow search using pre-defined criteria and/or keywords.
4. Reviews: is where users can submit a review of an event that's in the website's database. This can be done using the already-installed EventON-Event Reviewer (http://www.myeventon.com/addons/event-reviewer/)
5. Subscription: where users can subscribe to receive an e-mail notification whenever an event matching their criteria is added to the website. This can be done using EventON-Subscriber (http://www.myeventon.com/addons/subscriber)
6. Payment Gateway: for users to register in and pay for any event of their choice.
7. Navigation Menu: Main, Events, Providers, In-House, Reviews, Contact, Login.
Pages under each menu item:
- Event > By Location, By Method, By Category, By Provider, By Language
- Providers > By Location, By Expertise
- Reviews > Events, Providers
8. The main page must also include, in addition to the section for advanced event search and filters, sections for:
- featured articles
- featured events
- featured providers
9. Feel free to suggest other useful plugins or functionalities.
10. No need for: shopping cart, videos, audios, forum, blog
11. Avada theme is available if developer prefers to use it.
12. Work must be completed and website handed over withing 30 days from project awarding date.
13. Payment structure is negotiable.