Upgrade existing infrastructure, while maintaining existing functionality and Design a new website layout.
• Confident to deliver the requirements
• Build a long term professional working relationship with their clients
• has worked on responsive website, liquid layout and mobile browser compatibility
• has extensive knowledge and experience in improving performance and configuring caching solution (using WordPress plugins w3tc)
• believes in excellence and perfection, no compromises on quality
• Nice to Have: worked with Woocommerce plugin in Wordpress.
• Implicit assumption that this implementation will support any product defined in wp-admin woocommerce product or (woocommerce product and in combination with wp-content/themes/responsive/product1)
• All plugins, themes, Wordpress are upgraded to the latest version and still maintains the custom code to meet the functional requirements
• Nothing is hardcoded in the source code files or database
• The header menu and carousel image slider (anything slider plugin) needs to expand, as the browser is expanded, the header and carousal image slider needs to resize to fit the browser (liquid layout, responsive). Finally, the web page must be mobile browser compatible (iPhone, android)
Liquid/fluid layout and responsive design (mobile browser – iPhone, android, blackberry) for the following content:
• Header content ( logo images, product image, bag and checkout button image)
• Footer content (footer navigation bar image, email subscription widget and social media icons image.
• When the browser frame is resized, the header content (images), footer content (images) needs to be resized accordingly.
• The website need to open the full page and functional in the mobile web browser.
Performance Improvement (reduce load server) and Caching Solution (w3tc already in use) for dynamic content:
• Refactor code for performance improvement
• Propose a caching solution that supports 100000 hits at one time, 1 second load time, and achieve 95/100 (A) performance grade