We are currently looking for an expert wordpress developer who can help us with an existing project.
The project requires:
- Extensive knowledge with Wordpress and PHP and extending functionality outside core.
- Creating and extending custom plugins for non-standard functionality.
- Advanced understanding and knowledge of best practices for working with Wordpress and custom plugins.
- Experience with API development and integration.
- Understanding of repos/git and being able to push and commit code properly and within a schedule.
- Intermediate/advanced English skills.
We are looking for someone who is available to start working immediately, and who can begin work quickly and accurately, and ask the right questions to begin. Work of the highest quality is required. All work will be checked and reviewed by a senior developer.
We need someone who can join our team and this project which is already on-going, and help our team finish the project ahead of schedule by helping to build and finish planned functionality.
We handle several projects and have openings on our team for regular work if there is interest and you're a good fit.
If you are interested, please reply with the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Skype ID
- Country of Origin
- Current country of residence
- Time Zone and Schedule you currently work.
- Level of English communication skills (Written and Oral)
- Other languages spoken and level of written and oral skills.
- Approx hours per week you work.*
- Availability over the next two months.*
- Availability in general
- Development languages known and level of skill (Beginner, Intermediate, Expert)
- Preferred Frameworks for your language of choice.
- CMS preference (when applicable) and level of skill with popular CMS systems.
- Experience with Yii
- Experience with Wordpress
- Experience with API Integration/development
- Your current hourly rate.
*These are in general, if you are currently working on a project, we understand! We are trying to determine how much, if no other work is currently being done, you can provide to us on an as-needed basis.
Please also answer the following questions:
- How long have you been developing as a full time career?
- How did you get your start in development?
- Do you have any IT related degrees? (Not a requirement)
- Do you have any IT related certifications? (Not a requirement)
- What most interests you about development?
- What skills that you don't currently possess would you like to start learning/improve on?
- Describe (without breaking any NDAs) the project you are most proud of, provide a link/description if you can without breaking a contract with a client.
- Describe a particularly tough project you worked on, and how you came to a solution.