1. A basic 6-screen full-screen UWP App
2. UI Workflow
Login Screen -> Selection: "COLLECT KEY" or "DEPOSIT KEY" -> Which key? -> Waiting for User Action Screen -> Thank You! screen and take photo from webcam.
3. Login Screen is a staff # & password screen that will validate user credentials by connecting to a SQL db composed of around 10 entries.
4. Two-choice Selection Screen is a very basic two button screen, a certain variable (UserMode for example), will be set to "Collect" or "Deposit" based on which selection is taken.
5. Key Selection Screen: 16 buttons numbered from 1 to 16, based on which button another variable is set (KeyNumber for example)
6. Waiting for user screen: will remain on, until an external input is received through the serial port (Serial communication event is out-of-scope, will be handled later). For now, just build the UI, and the waiting for action functionality.
7. Thank you! Screen: Once initialized by the previous screen, it will trigger the webcam to take a picture, and save it as StaffNumber_UserMode_KeyNumber_UTCTime or something similar
Selection: 23 AUG
Demo #1: 24 AUG
Final Delivery: 25 AUG