BeerAnyone.com is looking for writers who are enthusiastic about the Craft Beer/Beer industry. Writers who can create content our audience want to read/share. Writers should not only be passionate about the written word, but knowledgeable about craft beer.
BeerAnyone is looking for well-informed enthusiasts who truly appreciate the craft beer industry and ultimately have the ability to articulate this with others.
Bonus: BeerAnyone will even provide "beer money" for those willing to visit local craft breweries, take pictures, and interview staff.
- Know the audience: their passions, interests, needs, and problems.
- Know when to stop: “wright tight”, comprehensively cover your topic then stop. Long or short, if the article requires 200 words to convey the message, write no more. Although if it requires 2,500 words to transfer the idea then by all means, write.
- Know what is interesting: refrain from/remove what’s not interesting.
- Submit article samples (published work, relevant articles, blog posts, etc.)
- Tell us why you’re the absolute prefect writer for this job. Let’s see those creative abilities and passion for craft beer shine on through!
Your writing will require research to relay specific data and accurate information regarding craft beer/beer topics that may include, but are not limited to: editorials, beer events, breweries, homebrewing, industry news, beer history, food & beer, etc.