Need a program written that will prompt the user to enter a binary number (max 16-digits) and then outputs the hexadecimal equivalent on the next line. After the number conversion, the program needs to add the hexadecimal number outputted with a newly inputted hexadecimal number. The final result will be displayed on the next line. If the user enters an illegal character then the program will prompt user to retry entry.
- Need it written in both C and x86 Assembly code (including comments)
- Need .c and .h files
- Pseudocode and high level diagram/flow chart (showing module inputs, outputs and processes)
- Include necessary constructs such as conditional if/switch/case and for/while iteration structures for C code
- Include conditional jump/branch instructions in assembly code
- Include the use of pointers/arrays as appropriate for program