I need help developing my phpRunner web application:
1) You need to work 3 hours per weekday between 9am to 6pm Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-5) and be available to me via skype and/or teamviewer.
2) You will have to sign a (Harvard Business School) IP Assignment and Non-disclosure agreement (attached) before any work or planning can begin.
3) All work will be done locally on php/mysql servers based on our hard drives. (There is no online version yet.)
4) Tasks will be managed on Bitbucket; with you posting your work there and then I will try to migrate your code into my master copy.
5) You will need to get your own copy of phpRunner.
6) All files you provide should operate outside of phpRunner, the many 3rd party plugins I use, and my own code. Hacks to other people's code should only be used as a last resort. All code you provide me will become my property and not shareable with your other clients in the past, present or future.
Let me know if you have any questions. Please dont bid if you are unable to meet requirements 1,2,3 and 5 above.
Good luck, I look forward to hearing from you,