Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
Hello everyone !!
I would like to send my XML code to a web service but my code doesn't work. (The web service provider doesn't help.)
I need someone to send datas to the web service with SOAP protocol, (with or without WSDL)
--> Mission : Create a PHP file to send the datas (see example in attachment)
Information I have :
- 3 URLs of the webservice
- 2 methods : submitBLX() and SubmitResponse ()
- 1 XML code (string incomingBLXContent )
The execution methods will be this kind :
- SubmitResponse submitBLX( string incomingBLXContent)
The variable “incomingBLXContent” (a string ) will contain the XML content. The structure of the return object SubmitResponse will be detailed
You can see the code into the example file (soap3.php), you can do everything but I need it to work !!^^
If you know how to proceed, the mission will be very short (between 1 and 3 hours normally..?)
Thank you developers!
The existing app connects with Odooo -
We need to add
- Offline sync ( App should be able to store task offline in case of network failure and then push it to server once live)
The backend is ready and all the XML RPC will be given, UI has to be standard .
Need someone who has worked with XML - RPC of odoo/openerp before
We have build a estate agent website in wordpress from a drag-and-drop theme and need help to complete:
* The data/text/images will be load from external xml-feed
* Optimize the code so it runs faster
* Some functions in the backend for changing the order of the objects
The most of data is external so its important that you have worked with xml/json from external sources in wordpress before. Its very urgent to have this website ready as the deadline is on 15 august.
We are not interested in working with big web agent-firm. We want one dedicated person that we have all the contact with.
If you do a good work there will be more jobs from us.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
We are going to be listing real estate ads on our site that are coming in from a variety of companies. We want to scrape the ads from our customer's website to make the process easier for them and to ensure we always have real-time information.
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) VoIP for Inbound.
1. Re-configuration of the current Asterisk. (Due to migration from old to new server)
2. clone existing system to create new one
3. The newly cloned system to change name. and add extra line of script to the dialplan
- Both data (customer name, account number, pin and balance) must connect to the tomcat mysql database.
- Configuration of G.722, G.729 and also TTS (Text to Speech) engine.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Currently in the middle of a product right now of finishing up last touches on my staging site.
It seems that my developer has disappeared when the site is 99% complete after two months of developing time.
I need a professional who can carefully study the existing staging and live sites and push the staging changes live.
After the site goes live, I have a few additional issues to clean up.
What I am looking for in a developer is the following:
*EXCELLENT at communication/has integrity/is honest
*Be Certified with Magento for at least 5 years
*Very Strong Front end Skills /HTML5/JS/CSS
*FLUENT in back end coding skills.
*Thorough understanding of PHP, MySql
*IMPECCABLE attention to detail.
*Available on Skype daily during U.S. business hours.
*Responsive within 24 hours to usual requests.
*Responsive within 8 hours to emergency requests.
*Ability to provide ACCURATE estimates and stick to them and be 100% responsible for making changes according to agreed upon specifications...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 30+ hrs/week -
We are looking to create a feed from our application (built on the Oracle Cloud) to Streeteasy.
Please see here for instructions: http://streeteasy.com/home/feed_format
I can give users a log-in to the application but it should be a fairly straightforward process.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
We are looking for a Web Application Developer to build a Project Management Application.
Skills needed include
Nice-to-have includes experience with parsing natural language.
The Application will:
- Allow Users to create Project Plans
- Allow Users to create a Project Glossary
- Extract Emails from Gmail to a database
- Display Emails in a Web Form
- Identify Keywords from the Project Glossary in the Email
- Automatically populate a Task Form with data from Email
- Allow Users to edit and save Tasks
- Generate Task Reports
- Feed Tasks into Project Plans
- Generate Project Reports
The successful candidate will speak excellent English and be willing to join a daily call / huddle with the Team.
Please share your experience and why you would like to join our team.
This is a fairly simple job for any qualified Zoho creator person : we need you to create a xml interface for data entered into ZC, so it can be pulled into excel for treatment and compilation.
Your best bet is probably a view, but I'll let you explain how are envisioning to do that.
The data we need to pull is a "quote", with data from other forms it has relationships with. Maybe tricky : the quote has subforms, wich can have multiple values (=rows). We need to input into excel the "quote" ID so it is specifically queried.
We need you to pull in one query from excel
- the "quote" data, with its subforms
- data from a "client" form, which is attached to the "quote"
The result in excel must be a fixed layout (i.e. data from the subforms always end up in the same place), so it can be queried easily.
PLEASE INCLUDE in your applications how you would do it, with the specific steps. This could lead to a lot repeat tasks if we're happy with the result