I'm looking for someone who can:
- Write complex, large, SQL Stored Procedures to accomplish complex algos over larger datasets;
- Create, modify, and manage data, databases;
- Assist in reviewing and analyzing business & system requirements and specifications for systems data protocols and future data usage;
- Solve complex technical problems involving multiple disciplines.
- Refined coding skills: Classic ASP, HTML, and XML;
- Experience with established QA methodologies;
- Thorough knowledge of SQL syntax and SQL Server 2000 and 2005 features and functionality.
Other Desirable Characteristics:
-Exposure to Active Directory;
- if you don't have reverse engineering skills then you are required...