In this role, the applicant will collaborate with a product manager and a UX engineer who will provide the applicant the workflows, wireframes, mockups, and prototyped front-end code (via HTML and CSS wrapped into PHP) needed to create applications and infrastructure to maintain data.
• Database design and development using MySQL (knowledge of other relational DB is okay)
• Designing scalable backend/user database system for a web app with existing front end code
• Seamlessly connecting the tables of an existing API database to the user database
• Connecting shopping cart with product shipping system to the existing code and database
• Experience in creating native iOS applications, preferably ones currently in the App Store.
• Familiarity with common libraries and Cocoa design patterns
• Experience with HTTP and RESTful web services and caching especially in HTTP compliant caches