About Freeman Capital:
Freeman Capital Management is a forex investment management company providing the general public a mix of automated and semi-automated investment strategies.
Freeman Capital is looking for marketing/pr/growth hacker(s) who can help us achieve our goal of 15,000 customers within 24 months. We are looking for someone who is experienced in generating results and growing at scale.
Our goal is 15,000 users within 24 months. Each user would deposit a minimum of $1,000.
Total market is 239M Prospects with the below market segments. We are focusing on the Hispanic and African American market first as there are women and millennials in both of those groups.
- African Americans: 42M prospects
- Hispanics: 22.7M prospects
- Millennials: 83M prospects
- Women: 112M prospects
We have a 50 page market research study that we can share with you as well as our brand strategy and branding guidelines.
Our Starting Point:
- Customer Testimonials
- Success in our trading history, NFA Series 3 and 34
- Email List of PERSONAL contacts 6000
- Social Media contacts 2000-4000 contacts
- Distribution Channel Partners Ready to Market 450,000 prospects
- We have a 5 step automated sign up process (visit website, risk profile, select investment accounts, open account, fund)
- We have designers, developers ready to implement
- We have infrastructure in place with our brokers who can absorb 1000s of users signing up per month
- Affiliate Marketing Program that allows payments for referrals (offer: referral payments for 12 months for each referral!)
- Low management fees and no cost to deposit/withdraw and no lock up of investor money
Proposed Marketing Methods:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Distribution Channel Partners
- Direct Marketing
- Open to your own thoughts and plans
- Phase 1 - The plan to market/scale from 10s of users to 15k
- We are looking for you to initial document how you would scale Freeman.
- What do you need?
- What do we need to provide you? (Resources, Channel Partnerships, etc
- Phase 2 - Implementation of Pilots
- As recommended by you on size and demographic, we would pull form pilots baed on the initial starting point prospects
- We would increase the sizes of the pilots to validate assumptions and ensure bandwidth of systems/automation
- Phase 3 - Full Plan Roll Out
- Once assumptions have been validated and systems proven to handle pilots, then we would introduce a full roll out and full investment to achieve the goal
This engagement is for Phase 1. However, if Phase 1 is done successfully then we would move to Phase 2 and then Phase 3