My team and I have produced some amazing content for the largest content creators - upwards of 10 million subscribers with several hundred millions of views. We're looking for someone on the marketing side who has done the exact same.
We are creating our own channel instead of working for others. We have a gameplan laid out, and will be making some of the best content in our genre. You should have worked with large channels or other growth operations and be able to bring in an audience to YouTube through means other then optimizing our channel and videos' metadata. Absolutely no purchasing of viewers or subscribers through shady means - only real, legitimate viewers.
We are putting everything we have into this - we have some other social media properties (20k+ followers) that will be pushing the channel; ideally, so will you.
You will be in charge of:
- Social media campaigns and methods to draw viewers and subscribers
- Opposition Research and YouTube Research to optimize and attract as many viewers as possible using systems within YouTube (ie title/description/tags/etc)
- Outreach to other YouTube channels/social media properties for collaborative and promotional purposes all with the purpose of helping us grow
- Managing social media and website for SEO optimization and bringing traffic in
- Managing paid advertising/promotions with the most efficient budget as possible (early on, there won't be much paid advertising)
- Absolutely any other marketing and growth hack methods that will increase the speed that our channel grows
AGAIN, absolutely NO botted views or subscribers. Only legitimate methods that will increase our viewership. As a content creation channel, we aren't selling anything - we are "selling" views. Over the years, our content has received over 300+ million views. We are looking to have 100k subscribers with roughly 2M monthly views on a 4 month timeline. If this sounds like something that you'd have expertise in, please get in touch. Looking for a long-term partner with potential profit split - we expect this to be a 15K+ a month channel within a year.