We are a deal finding app and require a full time person to reach out to media and bloggers to get them to write articles and blog posts about our app.
- Researching ideal media outlets and contacting reporters and bloggers daily to tell them about our story and encouraging them promote our app to their audience.
- To persist by following up regularly and developing a relationship with the reporter or blogger as required.
- To facilitate conversations with the media and the CEO of the company.
- Research ideal media outlets (Print, digital, TV) through web search and social searching (Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) - Identify contact person.
- Reach out to the reporter or blogger, via email or social.
- In a personal way communicate our story and why their audience may be interested.
- Follow up with any questions they have.
- Coordinate introductions with Founder of company with reporters as required.
- Writing emails, making them personal as required getting attention and creating dialogue.
- Maintain a database of all contacts and follow up regularly.
- Reaching out to a minimum of 50 - 100 media reporters or bloggers a day.
- Excellent, excellent written English.
- A positive personality that comes through in your writing.
- The ability to build instant rapport in through written communications and get peoples interest.
- An understanding of what our app does and the ability to get passionate about it so it comes out in your correspondence.
- Someone who enjoys finding deals themselves is an asset.
- This is a full-time and long-term position.
-The hours are flexible. Most of the work can be done during your days or evenings. However, there will be daily stand up meetings for approx. 1 - 2 hours, depending on the discussions, at 7 am New York time.
- Pay is $400 USD per month
How do I get this job?
- You need to impress us and show us with your past experience, education and skills that you are the right person for the job. (Sending a standard resume will probably not get you the job)
- The more you learn about us up front and understand our process the better. Our website is www.skoutdeals.com
- Impresses us with what you think would be a good strategy. What would you do to find and get to the appropriate reporters and bloggers? What type of reporters and bloggers would you go after?
- You'll need to provide us with references and contact information to prior employers whom which you have had a similar role.
- We are looking to hire someone within the next two weeks.
• Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant)
- Email Management
- Event Planner
- Project Coordinator
- Creative Writing
• Marketing & Sales
- Email Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Social Media Marketing
- Bing Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Google AdWords
- Media Buys
- Google analytics
- Webmaster Tools
• Graphics & Multimedia
- Web page Design
• Finance & Management
- Business Plans
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Forecasting
- Strategic Planning
• Customer Service & Admin Support
- Community Forum Moderation
- Content Moderation
- Email Support
- Social Media Moderation