The right candidate will be highly analytical, energetic and able to develop, deploy and optimize campaigns across all forms of digital media.
• Develop, evaluate and optimize multiple digital platforms including paid search, display, email, content marketing and social media.
• Build the company brand through online channels including PR, Retargetting, Email Campaigns, etc.
• Analyze website traffic, especially regarding analysis of campaign conversions and referrals, constantly adjusting marketing to increase traffic and conversions.
• Source and manage outside resources, including writers and media.
You should have:
• Extensive experience with web analytics using Google Analytics.
• Experience in creating email and retargeting/remarketing campaigns and other online campaigns across varied platforms, including Google Adwords, Facebook and career-related sites focused on used automotive sales
• Able to manage email campaigns, including content creation.
• Knowledge of content marketing principles and ability to manage freelance writers to implement those principles.
• Experience using multiple social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc) for branding and direct response.