The applicant should have a very strong understanding of Facebook, social media promotion, and how to promote on Facebook and across different social media platforms.
We are an online retailer for retail shopping bags & packaging Supplies and our primary products are custom printed with customer’s/company’s logos on plastic bags, paper bags, reusable bags for retail stores, shipping and packaging items for small business. Our goal is to find someone who can generate traffic to our website that will result in an increase of revenue.
We are not looking at just numbers, or a gain in “likes”, but to attract a quality audience that will benefit and enhance our site.
If you are someone who is a strategic thinker, understands the “nuts and bolts” of advertising, and understands what works and what doesn't (how do you gain a quality following, etc.), then we are looking for you!
• Develop plans on how to get legitimate/quality followers, how to successfully market to them and how often we should post, etc.
• Build a powerful online community.
• Create campaigns & setup a proper Facebook for business account.
• Our goal is to increase our followers by 10k+ a month.
• Responsible for gaining new customers from Facebook, per month report will be needed.
• We will need weekly reports and analysis as to how many followers have been added on weekly/monthly basis.
• Creating deeper engagement and build lasting relationships with the customers is a must.
• Setup Product Feed, and Display Marketing to Driver traffic.
• Display and other type of marketing.
• We work from business to business, so attracting other businesses is a must.
• Our goal is to increase traffic on Facebook 10k+ a month
• Post daily/regularly - you can get graphics from our website or create new…
• Creating new graphics exclusively for Facebook advertisements
• You will need to build rapport with customers and companies, this is very vital.
• Strong verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills.
• Proofreading Expertise.
• A complete UpWork profile showcasing original advertising content