Experienced social media manager needed for a growing company that produces all-natural pet treats.
Please read this entire job description before applying.
- At least 3 years of recent experience managing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and/or Pinterest accounts, ideally for a large consumer packaged good company, ideally in the United States or Canada.
- Native-level fluency in written American English
- Up-to-date knowledge of online marketing best practices
Preferred (but not required) skills/experience:
- Content marketing
- Paid online marketing
- Graphic design skills would be a plus
- Post once daily (7 days per week) on each of the company's 4 social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest (up to 3 hours per week)
- Respond to all comments and direct messages (up to 1 hour per week)
- Undertake occasional projects to boost number of followers/likes (up to 2 hours per week)
We will provide branding and content guidelines, but you will be responsible for sourcing sharable content and creating original content, as well.
Your goal will be to increase the company's social media following, engage/entertain/delight our audience, communicate the company's brand identity, and drive clicks to our website and ultimately also product sales.
Total time commitment: up to 6 hours per week.