We are looking to hire an experienced PHP web developer to develop a large PHP application using a MVC framework. The successful candidate will work with a development team, a design team, and a project manager to deliver websites to clients. We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work, who doesn’t back down from a challenge, and who loves working in a collaborative work environment. This is a full-time on-site position, but we will also consider those looking for a contractor-to-full-time arrangement. Job Responsibilities ● Work closely with the lead developer on the full software life cycle – design, develop, test, integrate, deploy, and support – for web applications in LAMP stack environments.
● Ability to interact and collaborate with others to solve problems.
● Self-directed with a strong attention to detail. Skills/Qualifications
● 5+ years of PHP MVC experience with MySQL.
● Experience with MVC Frameworks, such as CodeIgniter, Laravel, Zend, and CakePHP.
● Experience working in an AGILE environment.
● Experience working in Git Version Control. If you are interested in this position, you will have to complete a very short PHP exam. Please submit your job offer and we will send you the information for the next step.