This Job requires a highly skilled full time PHP/MySQL Programmer with extensive zend expertise to work with us on a full time / ongoing basis. The person should have excellent knowledge about core PHP programming and should have worked extensively on frameworks like Zend, Codeignitor, Laravel, Smarty etc. Experience with open source technologies like Wordpress, Magento, Opencart etc. will be considered a plus.
The position will be LONG TERM and will be an exciting post for someone who is looking for consistent and ongoing work.
Please review the details below carefully before bidding. The person we are looking for we are looking for SHOULD:
1. Have excellent knowledge and years of experience with PHP, PHP Frameworks (specially Zend).
2. Should be able to understand complex programming logic and have an eye for learning. Should have experience working with web services, API Integrations etc.
3. Should have very strong JSON/Jquery/Ajax/XML background and should follow standard coding patterns with well documented code.
4. Should be fluent in English (Both written and verbal).
5. Should be able to communicate properly, attend meetings, discuss project details, propose creative solutions to problems.
6. Should be available on Skype during work hours and should show up on time, provide daily status updates at the end of the working day. Honesty, Timely availability and commitment are very important here.
If you are not the above person and have any of the following, please DO NOT BID.
1. If you have too much going on already and cannot show up on time and when needed.
2. If you do not have any of the above skills, expertise and requirements.
3. If you have a bad ISP or internet connection.
4. If you have any kind of communication problem.
PS: PLEASE DO NOT bid before going through all of the requirements carefully. We expect the applicant to address our needs above in a bit of detail. Also please do mention the word "IKNOWZEND" somewhere in your bid so that we know you read the requirements and address these requirements in your bid before applying to the job post. Any automated / placeholder bid will be rejected on spot.