We are an IT Outsourcing company with own developers in India and the Netherlands, We have offices in Netherlands, Hong Kong and India and our current mainly market is Europe. For the coming months we want to start focusing on a new market area for us. This market will be Singapore, the reason for that is because there are quite a lot of Digital Agencies in Singapore.
Our clients are:
- Digital Agencies, who providing Website and App development to their customers
- Digital Startups
What we need from you:
- We are looking for a professional sales person, who can represent our company in Singapore
- Responsible for the sales and getting clients (notice, we work with monthly targets, those target you have to reach), you create Skype or phone appointments with potential clients for us.
- Fluently English without having a strong accent!
- Every 2 days a Skype meetings via video and call ( at least )
- Hourly paid via Upwork
- Bonuses via Upwork by reaching your targets
- You are NOT allowed to send bulk emails to potential clients or any other services related to this!
Interviews will be done via video call, make sure you are able to do this. Our main office is in Hong Kong, keep the time-difference in mind by applying, you have to work during Hong Kong / Singapore working hours.
In your proposal:
Mention your relationship with IT, mention your relationship with doing business in Asia or especially Singapore (if relevant).
Notice that we are having dedicated clients and we want to keep our name high! Unprofessional way of working will be result in ending the contract and a bad rating.