Seeking skilled, dependable writer to craft effective corporate communications for a small, seed-funded green tech startup. We are developing a cutting-edge IoT solution to deliver unprecedented visibility, control, and operational savings to the developing world's manufacturing and infrastructure systems. Our technology isn't sexy but the genius behind it is. We need someone to help tell the story, well, from the ground up.
You must be willing to learn and understand the technology to write about it! (Not kidding, I did too.) I have extensive notes and diagrams to assist you. Your work will be seen at large events in the USA, EU, and APAC regions. You will be writing copy for a completely new website as well as sales materials.
I am not a writer. I will spare us both and give you a few bullet points to digest. Please read them in detail and reach out if you think this is a good one for you to take on!
• Tiny but recently funded
• Infrastructure and manufacturing focus – B2B sales oriented
• Patented software and hardware
• Real world implementations of the platform at scale
• Proven Creative Director (me!)
• Outlines of leadership interviews – talk to us, at length, to distill our jabber into human speech
• Product concept descriptions at high (sales) and low (technical) levels – audiences to be provided by creative director
• Develop “big idea” sales headlines for website, presentations, trade shows, etc. in concert with creative director
• Write short-to-medium length copy to support claims for 3+ different audiences – of course they care about different aspects
• Proven ability to write clear, actionable copy for several audiences
• Comfortable interviewing leadership staff on the intricacies of the product
• Ready to debate approaches to take – we need a thinker, not a soldier
• Examples of your most applicable work thus far
• Flawless US/UK English required, however any other language fluency is a massive plus