Total Product Marketing provides Marketing and Design Services to Hosting, Cloud and Technology Companies through its 'virtual marketing department' model. We specialize in content marketing, go-to-market sales support, product messaging, design, and public relations. We are the leaders in marketing for hosting providers.
Our website is www.totalproductmarketing.com
We are looking for a smart, tech-savvy, marketing resource to join our team in a part time or contract role.
ONR (Office Not Required)
Creative, thoughtful, and understands B2B technology. This is must.
Our company has grown so quickly that right now there is a massive overload of work. At this exact moment I need the right candidate to join our team. You must be a freelancer, consultant or own your business.
You MUST be situated in North America. This is a hard requirement. Overseas candidates need not apply. Please, do not apply.
- Agility, independence (working unsupervised) and ability to sprint when necessary are essential.
- Strategic. Must be great at messaging and positioning. If you can position yourself as the best candidate, then surely you will be able to position our clients in their competitive market
- tech savvy
- B2B marketing / writing experience
- understand how to market technology products
- the ability to write long and short form pieces (blogs, data sheets, case studies, email copy, landing page copy)
- Must be superior. Amazing writing (and editing skills).
- Hubspot (nice to have)
- Pragmatic marketing (nice to have)
- Business degree (nice to have)
Hourly rate. The hours will begin as casual freelance - but may pan out into permanent part-time to full time depending on how well you fit.
A great boss who values your work.
A ton of contractors who work for us and who can vouch for how we treat them. Which is, just like how we would want to be treated. Fairly.