I need to hire someone to create a program/website that can do the following:
1) Allow me to post a number of open appointments that people can sign up for. (For example, if in February, I know that I am going to be available for appointments on Sunday, February 7, 2016 and could see someone from 9:00am to 10:00am, 4:00pm to 5:00pm and 5:00pm to 6:00pm, I need to be able to go in and post these three open appointments so that others can go to the website and see that they are available and sign up.
2) I need the program to allow people to go to the website, see all of my open appointments (not those that have been signed up for) and sign up for one of them. Note, however, that I need to be able to post the same appointment more than once such that if I posted two open appointments for 4:00 to 5:00pm, two people could sign up. Or, if I wanted to be able to schedule three people from 5:00 to 6:00pm, I need to be able to show that there are three open appointments at that time. (And then, of course, show that there are only two available once someone signs up for one, and so forth.)
3) In order to sign up for the appointment, there needs to be a space for the person to put his name, another space for him to put his email address, and a third space for him to enter a unique code that I gave him earlier. (Don’t worry about generating the unique code – each person will have it when he or she goes to the website.) This is important though – the person can not be allowed to sign up for the appointment without the code.
4) I need to be able to go to the website (or an alternative website), see who has signed up, see his email address AND unique code.
5) And finally, this is the most important part: After viewing the code at a later date, I need to be able to PERMANENTLY DELETE THE NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, AND UNIQUE CODE for each person AFTER HIS APPOINTMENT. There can be no record linking names and id codes after I delete them. In other words, I only need the name and code for a short period of time and then I need there to be no record of it.