At Springboard, we offer online, self-paced, project based courses with 1-on-1 mentorship from industry experts. A few of our courses were designed by subject-experts but without formal ID help. We are looking for an ID expert who can work with our SMEs to "audit" these courses, and refine/redesign them as needed to make them more engaging and effective for students.
We would like to start with a project with one course, but if it goes well, there will be substantial ongoing work including creating new courses and updating existing courses every quarter or bi-annually. As an example, you can see some of our free curated curricula, e.g. this one: https://www.springboard.com/learning-paths/data-analysis
Work with Subject Matter Experts to
- Develop learning objectives and ensure content matches those objectives
- Structure content, activities and assessments for student learning
- Revise and rewrite content to shape it for learning needs
- Develop additional material to support learning where needed
- Review and improve (if needed) rubrics
- Review curriculum manuscripts for quality and make corrections and improvements as needed
We expect the first phase to be Analysis and Design and seek a proposal for that, based on which the SOW for the development and implementation phases can be finalized.