• Perform screenshot testing on our client’s software applications/products and websites
• Identify linguistic issues by defect type on the given screenshots
• Create a defect report in a word document of the identified issue
• Update/review translation files
• Verify defect fixes on screenshots
• Strong linguistic skills of the target language
• Strong English skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to translate written English contents into the target language
• Organization skills with attention to detail
• Able to deliver high quality on-time under tight deadlines
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be proactive about working with others, including communicating with fellow linguists.
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Linguistics, Translation or equivalent experience in the localization industry.
• Translation, editing, and proofreading experience
• Technical, analytical,...