We are looking for an experienced UNITY game artist/animator. This person will:
(1) Create UI art assets. You will be given character art, background/scenery art to layout/incorporate into your UI design.
(2) Setup these UI art assets in Unity, in the best, most optimal way (Game Objects, Prefabs, REUSABLE art assets/animations, etc.)
(3) Animate these UI elements as needed.
(4) Experience implementing simple Particle Effects.
(5) Optimize graphics and animations for our Unity programmer. Ideally you would be able to provide instructions as needed for the programmer, or create mockups.
(6) Knows how to design effective, flexible UI for different resolutions.
(7) Ability to deliver art assets weekly until project completion.
You will be asked to mock up all interfaces for a typical web/mobile game - battle screen, store, inventory, log-in, etc. all the usual stuff (~13+ UI Screens).
Your first task will be to design the look of the BATTLE UI, and come up with examples of how elements should animate during the battle (for example: What happens to the HP points when it decreases - how does it animate? What does it look like when a target gets hit -what animation plays?).
*****WE WOULD LIKE TO REVIEW RELEVANT PORTFOLIO SAMPLES*****
*****IF YOU WANT TO IMPRESS US, PLEASE SUBMIT A VIDEO OF A BATTLE UI THAT YOU HAVE DESIGNED*****