We're looking for a momentum-based futures strategist.
Who are we: A former trader and analyst running a private account mainly focused on event-driven, fully-automated strategies across commodity and index futures.
What are we looking for: Looking to expand our strategies to include one or more momentum-based, fully automated strategies across any products actively traded on CME, Nymex, Comex, CBOT, ICE Europe, or NYBOT.
1) Experience coding in Easy/Power Language for Multicharts.
2) Thorough understanding of how to apply basic/advanced technical indicators.
3) Willing to explain and/or code strategies and demonstrate success.
4) Strategies can be of two main varieties (trend following or mean-reverting) though obviously anything that works and creates profits will be considered.
5) Successful strategies have high per trade profitability and low drawdowns with hold times of a few minutes to a few hours. We are not looking to compete in high-frequency nor do we want hold times of days or weeks. Ideally, 1-5 trades a day around the clock.
If you feel that you can help us with this, please reach out with a general idea of what you have to offer and what you would like to receive from the relationship.