I'm looking for an experienced administrative assistant that will be doing mostly data entry work, and additional responsibilities will be given over time.
You will work directly with me and help me grow my Amazon business. I am an Amazon seller and need someone to help me list various products using third-party software. I will provide you with paid training to use the software which is pretty easy to learn.
- Minimum of three years experience doing data entry and administrative tasks.
- Prior experience with Excel. You don't have to be a pro, but you should know the basics. (If you have any Excel certifications or any tests taken on Upwork please let me know).
- Experienced using computers, and various software such as Slack, Dropbox, Skype, and Evernote.
- Must type at least 40 WPM
Nice to have:
- Mac user
- Bookkeeping experience
- Either experience selling on Amazon/eBay or working for someone that does.
- Tech savvy - familiar with various apps and can navigate a computer fairly well.
To be the best fit for this job you need:
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Extreme attention to detail, please be sure to explain any details or past experiences how your attention to detail has helped you achieve a certain goal
- Self-starter - dedication to meet project deadlines in a timely manner
- Write I am a human on top of your proposal
- Willingness to sign an NDA
In the future: If I see that you're able to complete the required tasks at a satisfactory level and our relationship grows then additional tasks will be given such as :
- Bookkeeping: entering transactions into software and mileage.
- Monthly sales tax filing and paying
- Various administrative tasks
Paid training will be provided. If you're looking for a position where growth is limitless then feel free to apply. Good luck!