I've been tasked with looking for a virtual assistant to help our online small business grow. The virtual assistant might be:
- replying to customer inquiries through live chat OR email
- at some point, we are expecting you to sell services to clients visiting the platform...some point might be right away :) - No worries though as we will give you a preparation guide to field various questions from across the company. The questions might come through email or live chat. And if you're good enough, we can work a deal out where you get paid for each sale (on top of your base pay). We would provide you fresh clients and all you would need to do is convert.
- an ability to multitask with 2 (or sometimes 3) activities at once is expected. However, we are aiming to organize major tasks in 1.5 to 2 hour blocks so that you can have some focus.
- at the end of the day, the assistant will be expected to create a list of completed tasks and a list of future tasks that need to be completed. It would be just to basic lists of items such as this one
- Must be able to type around 25 to 35+ WPM . This is for the chat and email portion of the job
- Write fairly proper English and have enough manners to greet clients whether it be morning, afternoon or night
- Pinpoint and document recurring problems that you notice so that they can be addressed
- be able to work 3 to 5 hour days. You can have a break half way through if you'd like. We just want you to bring POSITIVE energy when you're working and we'll do the same for you as well.
- We need you to be able to lock your computer screen if you work in a public place
- We're an online company selling a digital product.
- The platform that we are using is new but the people who started the company have experience in other projects.
- We'll provide you with procedures and tasks in an orderly format so that you can complete your job as efficiently as possible.
- We are extremely thankful, happy and humbled to get the opportunity to work with people across the globe who know more languages than we can ever dream of. We hope that this opportunity will be a blessing for both us and yourself for weeks, months (dare we say) years to come !
Thank you and Good luck !