Please read the following criteria one by one CAREFULLY before applying to this job… Only submit your interest if you meet the following criteria, any applicants who do not meet the following requirements will not be considered for this position.
1. Can speak, read and write English to exceptionally high standards of accuracy - much of the job requirements will be dependent on this factor alone.
2. Has a robust understanding of AWeber - is familiar with the interface, can manage lists, create lists, setup email templates and embed web forms onto webpages as a minimum.
3. Has a robust understanding of Insightly - is familiar with the interface, can manage lists, create lists, setup email templates and embed forms onto webpages as a minimum.
3. Competent and confident using WordPress, more specifically the Optimize Press 2 theme - can make page edits as requested, clone pages, switch out specific details, embed form codes whilst keeping the integrity of the site in it’s current state.
4. Must be familiar with the event ticketing system Eventbrite - able create events, upload content to event pages that will be supplied to you at a later date and also embed Eventbrite form codes into external web pages as well as be able to pull specific reports of attendees that may be needed in the future. You’ll also need to know how to create promotional codes inside of Eventbrite for various price reduction promotions and affiliate tracking.
5. Must be able to communicate with me via the group chat desktop application “Slack” - this is a free, easy to use chat application that is great for managing workflow.
6. To ensure that you’ve read the above I need you to provide the answer to the following simple question at the top of your response message to this job posting - without this you will not be considered for the position. Please tell me how many sheep would be left on farm A if there was originally 20 and 12 were taken away to live on farm B.
About my business:
I run events and mentor business owners in Australia through accessing media coverage to help them grow their businesses. A big part of what we do at High-Profit Media is based around running live events, specifically seminars. So I constantly need assistance with landing pages, email lists, plus Eventbrite setup and management tasks. The person I hire will likely receive work on an ongoing basis so if you choose to apply, know that this would be an ongoing working relationship not simply a one off hire.
I only work with people who are extremely reliable, quick and accurate in all work so please consider this should you wish to apply for this role. I require that any staff/contractors are self motivated and able to hold themselves accountable to getting the work done. I will always be clear about what is needed whilst also providing you the specific details you will need for event set ups and or marketing material required to go with. My goal is to be able to work together successfully long term.