We are the premier provider of commercial-grade SMS texting solutions for progressive businesses in need of a communicating to their customers in the way they prefer to be communicated to. 99% of text messages are read, making it the most effective means of modern communication.
Our company, TextMaxx Pro, has the following goals specific to our SOCIAL MEDIA efforts:
1) create awareness of our brand and solutions
2) create awareness of the success existing clients are having in communicating to their customers via SMS text.
3) communicate short 'briefs' about our products and the industry
4) drive attendance to demos, webinars and special events
5) DRIVE QUALIFIED LEADS!
We also have specific EMAIL AUTOMATION needs through Salesforce.com to distinct sets of contact lists:
1) newly imported contacts
2) newly imported leads
3) existing validated opportunities
4) existing customers
To accomplish all of this, we need your help to:
- Use Facebook, Twitter, G+, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, E-mail Marketing, and website Blog writing to create a brand.
- Create different lists/groups within SFDC to email from
- Create the HTML email templates based on our specs/designs/ideas, and providing the reporting on results of these activities.
- Execute / send emails to our customers and track success
Please share with us samples of email templates that you have created and sent from within SFDC. Also please provide a sample report of results from these campaigns. Interactive and leading-edge design are important to us.
- Must be a writer that is grammatically correct, creates stimulating copy even in the first draft, and can effectively use pictures in postings to draw attention and promote a premium brand.
- Can build upon the social media channels already built and create unique, effective and exciting social media topics that 1) build a brand and 2) drive sales. This would be done by creating the appropriate content and website tie-ins within all social mediums.
- Is adept and efficient at their use of spending advertising dollars in social media channels such as FaceBook. One of our goals is to create a campaign to dramatically increase the "likes" on our FB site.
- Can take our new content to add (gathered through the normal course of business) and create a story worth sharing socially. Our social media manager should do the writeup, publish, create excitement and ultimately drive customers to our websites and increase sales.
- Can tailor the right messaging based on needs of the product, brand, and channel (either direct or B2B).
Our business is to increase utilization of texting by businesses, and our SMM partner should be prepared to help us do that through normal social media channels as well as help us find new potential areas to market. For instance, driving text requests for more information directly from FaceBook, or Google+, or ?
Creativity is in our DNA!