I need someone with digital marketing experience to help me lighten my load and increase traffic and conversion of my website (Resolving Trauma and PTSD). Someone who is; hard working and serious, English native (from US, Canada, UK) and thus able to write catching marketing and press releases, innovative and able to work in a team as well independently, willing, wanting and able to put in more hours as the project grows.
1. Design Marketing plan (we’re launching a done-up website very soon)
2. Create, develop and update calendars for promotional content and postings.
3. Optimize conversion, exposure and traffic through different media (email, facebook, linkedin, youtube, etc).
4. Being able to report on progress through analytics as well as using analytics for strategy and optimization.
5. Optimize and help designing landing pages as well as generate new ideas for sales and products.
6. Promoting and finding ways to sell eBooks, audio products, online courses and services.
7. Set up interviews and article publishing with related magazines and websites.
8. Press release writing and presentations.
Please let me know what you marketing specialty is? To fine tune I would like to set-up a skype meeting to see if we can get along and explain more details of what I have in mind as objectives and find out how you could possible help with that.